UPVC PIPES & FITTINGS
API uPVC plumbing pipes are UV stabilized. These pipes are manufactured as per ASTM D 1785 standard in schedule 40 & 80 pressure class & fittings as per ASTM 2467 in schedule 80 series fittings are solvent weld socketed fittings. The joint formed by pipes & fittings with solvent cement called cold welding. Pipes are available in 3mtr & 6mtr with plain & threaded end. Threading is as per IS 554, BSPT thread.
Strong and Light Weight, Easy to Install, Smooth Inner Surface, High Chemical Corrosion Resistance, Fire Resistant, Durable, Low Maintenance, Cost – Effective Environmental Impact, Good Insulator.
These pipes can be used in :
• Industrial process lines. Swimming pools
• Salt water lines.
• Aggressive / corrosive fluid transportation
• Sugar, paper and distillery industries
• Coal washing and ash handling
• Dye plants, chrome, zinc plating, tanning industry and textile process houses